A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reese James:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. James graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. James has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reese James DO is a male Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Reese James practice?
- Dr. Reese James has 1 office location.
Dr. Reese James practices Radiology and Neuroradiology near Pontiac, MI.
See Pontiac Radiologists.