A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reese James:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. James graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. James has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reese James DO is a male Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Reese James practice?
- Dr. Reese James has 3 office locations.
Dr. Reese James practices Radiology and Neuroradiology near Lapeer, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Pontiac, MI and Caro, MI.
See Lapeer Radiologists.