A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reese James:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. James
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. James Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. James graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. James has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reese James DO is a male Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Reese James practice?
- Dr. Reese James has 1 office location.
Dr. Reese James practices Radiology and Neuroradiology near Pontiac, MI.
See Pontiac Radiologists.