A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reese Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reese Thompson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reese Thompson, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Thompson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Health Center Jefferson City
- Capital Region Medical Center
- St Marys Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reese Ellison Thompson MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Reese E. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Reese Thompson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Reese Thompson practices Otolaryngology near Jefferson City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Osage Beach, MO.
See Jefferson City Otolaryngologists.