A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reese Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reese Thompson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thompson
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thompson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reese Thompson, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Thompson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Health Center Jefferson City
- Capital Region Medical Center
- St Marys Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reese E Thompson MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Reese E. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Reese Thompson has 1 office location.
Dr. Reese Thompson practices Otolaryngology near Jefferson City, MO.
See Jefferson City Otolaryngologists.