A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reese Wain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reese Wain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wain
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wain Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reese Wain, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Rupture
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriovenous Surgical Shunt
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- False Aneurysm
- Iliac Aneurysm
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Wain graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Wain has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reese Ashley Wain MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Reese A. Wain practice?
- Dr. Reese Wain has 4 office locations.
Dr. Reese Wain practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Mineola, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Valley Stream, NY.
See Mineola Surgeons.