A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reeti Joshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reeti Joshi is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reeti Joshi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Joshi graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Joshi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reeti Kautilya Joshi MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Reeti K. Joshi practice?
- Dr. Reeti Joshi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Reeti Joshi practices Internal Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Beaumont, TX.
See Houston Internists.