A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Refaat Abraham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Refaat Abraham is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abraham
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Abraham Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abraham graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Abraham has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Miller Children's Hospital
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Refaat Alfy Abraham MD is a male General Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Refaat A. Abraham practice?
- Dr. Refaat Abraham has 1 office location.
Dr. Refaat Abraham practices General Practice near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach General Practitioners.