A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Refaat Abraham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Refaat Abraham is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abraham
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Abraham Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abraham graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Abraham has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Miller Children's Hospital
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Refaat Alfy Abraham MD is a male General Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Refaat A. Abraham practice?
- Dr. Refaat Abraham has 1 office location.
Dr. Refaat Abraham practices General Practice near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Primary Care Doctors.