A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Refaat Abraham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Refaat Abraham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abraham graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Abraham has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abraham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 96 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Refaat A. Abraham practice?
Dr. Refaat Abraham practices Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice, and Pediatrics near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Internists, Long Beach Family Physicians, Long Beach General Practitioners, and Long Beach Pediatricians.