Learn more about Dr. Refaat El-Said:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Refaat El-Said, Psychiatrist, Neurologist, Critical Care Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. El-Said
Specialties & Research
Dr. Refaat El-Said, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. El-Said graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo. He has 4 awards.
Dr. El-Said has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Refaat El-Said MD is a male Neurologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Refaat El-Said practice?
- Dr. Refaat El-Said has 1 office location.
Dr. Refaat El-Said practices Neurology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Neurologists.