Learn more about Dr. Refaat El Said:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Refaat El Said, Psychiatrist, Neurologist, Critical Care Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Refaat El Said, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. El Said graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo. He has 4 awards.
Dr. El Said has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Refaat El Said MD is a male Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Refaat El Said practice?
- Dr. Refaat El Said has 3 office locations.
Dr. Refaat El Said practices Neurology near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Kissimmee, FL.
See Orlando Neurologists.