Dr. Refaat El-Said MD Patient Reviews

4.7

June 18th, 2016
Dr. El-Said has always been courteous and professional during my visits. He exhibits a genuine interest in me and gives me time to explain all my concerns. He then takes the time to answer all my questions! His staff is busy but also very courteous and helpful.

November 23rd, 2015
Best doctor I've ever had. And I've had a bunch.
Dr. El-Said is a wonderful Neurologist. He is extremely kind, caring, and attentive. He has helped me tremendously, more than he knows. He's a really great diagnostician; very intelligent. All of his staff are super friendly and helpful. Five stars across the board. I recommend him highly. You know that "ahhh, what a relief" feeling you get when you find a great doctor and you don't have to be your own doctor any more? Yeah, that's the feeling I have. He has my eternal gratitude.

November 22nd, 2015
Excellent Treatment
Excellent Treatment. Dr. El-Said has been my Neurologist for several years and has cared for me for what were difficult times at the start of my seizure disorder. Under his care I have received the correct medications to be seizure free. He also helped me and my loved ones understand my seizure disorder for my future care and well being. I was also diagnosed with sleep apnea and have been using my CPAP regularly to get a much more restful sleep. I thank Dr. El-Said and his staff for all they have done for me.

November 19th, 2015
Dr. El-Said is an excellent doctor. He is extremely personable and attentive. My back and leg pain had been so severe that I was losing sleep. He took note of that and advised that good rest will alleviate some of the pain associated with my injury. He advised that the relaxation of the muscles during rest would help with the joints. He provided me with some medicines to help me with my sleep. His staff is also wonderful and very pleasant, making for an enjoyable experience, rather than something that I dread. I highly recommend this doctor!

October 26th, 2015
been his patient for 10 years,and he is the best doctor that i have ever had! i would highly recommend him to anyone who needs a good neurologist! he will always be top-notch in my book! his professionalism is outstanding,and his personality,as well! he is a very kind,and caring individual,who always takes the time to really listen,and help resolve any issues and concerns that you may have as well!

October 6th, 2015
Dr. Refaat El Said is a great physician. He treated my neck and back and I have almost no pain now. Thank you Dr. El said for the wonderful care I received.

September 20th, 2015
I came to Dr. El-Said for a sleep study and for back pain. He was able to successfully diagnose and treat both and I can say that I am pain free and sleeping clearly since having visited him. He is a good doctor and kind man.

September 19th, 2015
Excellent Doctor
I have been to several doctors recently for several reasons. Doctor E-said treated me since 2012 for consistent back pain! He has always been, among so many good doctors I have seen, the very best, with outstanding bedside manners, the best smile, the patience to listen to my long stories of pain, and my consistent demand for attention, which he generously provided. His staff is composed of great people who are very helpful getting me in and out of the office very efficiently and the cleanliness and neatness of his office. I do not feel any pain now as I used to do three years ago - - I do feel NO pain now! Thank you Dr. El-Said for being the most wonderful angel of doctors in Orlando and the US. I know you go out of your world to help so many because of your big heart. And because of this, God will always be with you - - Thank you!

June 26th, 2015
Current Patient
I am patient of Dr. El-Said Refaat, and have been for over a couple of years now, and I can't say enough good things about him and his office staff. In my opinion, He is one of the best neurologist in the state of Florida. His staff is wonderful and considerate. They respond expediently, always with the concerns of the patient in mind. I drive over an hour to see this amazing doctor and he is well worth it! He really cares about his patients and it shows highly in the way he treats them. He always gives the very best that he can humanly give, with high integrity. His patients come first and it shows in his care. Which is refreshing. Because he is doctor of such high caliber, you can rest assure that you are well taken care of and you are not just a number. I would not be where I am now health wise, if it wasn't for this doctors care. I would highly recommend Dr. Refaat to all.

May 11th, 2015
Beyond Neurology He Cares
Dr. El-Said is the best neurologist I've ever had in my 45 years I've had my Epilepsy. Maybe if my father had seen him while he was alive, he would have had a better quality of life. Dr. El-Said gave me a new lease on life with a VNS implant and medicines that I was at one time scared to take but now I have a new life. God bless this man and his family for caring so much. He always listens and he never stopped trying to find a solution for me and my seizures.

September 3rd, 2013
Life Saver
This doctor is amazing. After a brain tumor surgery, I was having severe seizures. My regular neuro-oncologist wasn't able to bring the seizures under control. Dr. El-Said did.

December 12th, 2011
The BEST!!!!!
I had headaches that no other doctor could diagnose. Dr Elsaid did alot of testing and found the problem. He is GREAT!!! His office staff is great also.I am referring my husband who just had a stroke to him.