Learn more about Dr. Regan Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Regan Chan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chan
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Chan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Regan Chan, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from Uc Irvine California College O, Western University Of Health Sciences. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- St. Joseph Heritage Medical Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Regan Alexander Chan DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Regan A. Chan practice?
- Dr. Regan Chan has 1 office location.
Dr. Regan Chan practices Family Medicine near Orange, CA.
See Orange Primary Care Doctors.