Learn more about Dr. Regan Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Regan Chan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chan
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Regan Chan, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from Uc Irvine California College O, Western University Of Health Sciences. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- St. Joseph Heritage Medical Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Regan Alexander Chan DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Regan A. Chan practice?
- Dr. Regan Chan has 1 office location.
Dr. Regan Chan practices Family Medicine near Orange, CA.
See Orange Primary Care Doctors.