A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Regan Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Regan Chan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chan
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Chan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Regan Chan, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from Uc Irvine California College O, Western University Of Health Sciences. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- St. Joseph Heritage Medical Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Regan Alexander Chan DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Regan A. Chan practice?
- Dr. Regan Chan has 1 office location.
Dr. Regan Chan practices Family Medicine near Orange, CA.
See Orange Primary Care Doctors.