Dr. Regan Douty Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Regan Douty?

October 16th, 2017

Room for improvement

There are times when he doesn't seem to have the patient's best interests in mind but his bottom line. He can be approachable and then not. He advocates preventative medicine, but then at times withholds preventative measures needed for the patient. His patients must rely on him and he should always rise to that occasion.

December 2nd, 2014

Great Doctor

Very kind and compassionate man. he is very into preventive medicine, and always takes the time to listen to you. I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone who needs a new one.

April 15th, 2011

Thorough and caring

Dr. Douty is a caring and extrememly thorough doctor. I apppreciate his forthright approach. He "refers" when necessary and is prevention-oriented.

June 7th, 2009

Hands on

Very thorough, always follows up very intentive

May 16th, 2009

Dr. Douty obviously did not even glance at the extensive forms I had to fill out before seeing him. He did not even know how old I am - estimating my age at nine years less than it actually is. In anyone but one's doctor this might be considered a compliment - but not one's primary care physician. On learning that I have a bladder infection, he saw fit to lecture me as though it is my fault, even though I had taken three courses of antibiotics and used several more traditional (cranberries,etc.) methods to cure it. Then he abruptly left the room, first giving me an order for blood and urine tests - but no advice for my bladder problem. He also presented my with a false statistic - 80% = regarding deaths of women from bladder infections. After I had a urine analysis I waited four days for a call from him and finally had to call and ask for help. I could go on, but the sum of it is that I have zero confidence in him.

June 14th, 2017