Dr. Regan Douty DO Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Redlands, CA

3.6

December 2nd, 2014
Great Doctor
Very kind and compassionate man. he is very into preventive medicine, and always takes the time to listen to you. I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone who needs a new one.

April 15th, 2011
Thorough and caring
Dr. Douty is a caring and extrememly thorough doctor. I apppreciate his forthright approach. He "refers" when necessary and is prevention-oriented.

June 6th, 2009
Hands on
Very thorough, always follows up very intentive

May 16th, 2009
Dr. Douty obviously did not even glance at the extensive forms I had to fill out before seeing him. He did not even know how old I am - estimating my age at nine years less than it actually is. In anyone but one's doctor this might be considered a compliment - but not one's primary care physician. On learning that I have a bladder infection, he saw fit to lecture me as though it is my fault, even though I had taken three courses of antibiotics and used several more traditional (cranberries,etc.) methods to cure it. Then he abruptly left the room, first giving me an order for blood and urine tests - but no advice for my bladder problem. He also presented my with a false statistic - 80% = regarding deaths of women from bladder infections. After I had a urine analysis I waited four days for a call from him and finally had to call and ask for help. I could go on, but the sum of it is that I have zero confidence in him.