A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Regan Gallaher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Regan Gallaher is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Regan Gallaher, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallaher graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Gallaher has 9 hospital affiliations:
- NW Medical Center Washington County
- St Marys Rogers Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Regan Shawn Gallaher MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Regan S. Gallaher practice?
- Dr. Regan Gallaher has 1 office location.
Dr. Regan Gallaher practices Neurological Surgery near Fayetteville, AR.
See Fayetteville Surgeons.