A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Regan Look:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Regan Look is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Regan Look, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Look graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Look has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Regan Mon Look MD is a male Oncologist , has 20 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Regan M. Look practice?
- Dr. Regan Look has 2 office locations.
Dr. Regan Look practices Medical Oncology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Oncologists.