Learn more about Dr. Regan Look:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Regan Look is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Look
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Look Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Regan Look, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Look graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Look has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Regan Mon Look MD is a male Oncologist , has 21 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Regan M. Look practice?
- Dr. Regan Look has 3 office locations.
Dr. Regan Look practices Medical Oncology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Tualatin, OR.
See Portland Oncologists.