A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Regan Look:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Regan Look, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Look graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Look has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Look accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 21 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 6 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Regan M. Look practice?
Dr. Regan Look practices Medical Oncology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Oncologists.