Dr. Regan Marsh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Regan Marsh?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Regan Marsh?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

March 28th, 2012

Kevin - Satisfied Patient

I have had a hard time over the years due to ongoing medical issues. I have had to suffer through dozens of ER visits each year and have dealt with dozens or ER doctors. I have had the pleasure of being Dr. Marsh's patient on a number of occasions. She has the knowledge, warmth and patience that is truely uncommon in not only emergency room doctors but doctors in general. She has helped me when I have been at my worst and for that I am grateful. She is second to none in my book, the best of the best.

June 4th, 2014