A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Regan Rostorfer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Regan Rostorfer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rostorfer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rostorfer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Regan Rostorfer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Rostorfer graduated from Florida State University , Tallahassee.
Dr. Rostorfer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Regan D Rostorfer MD is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Regan D. Rostorfer practice?
- Dr. Regan Rostorfer has 6 office locations.
Dr. Regan Rostorfer practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Longwood, FL and Lake Mary, FL.
See Orlando Internists, Orlando Hematologists, and Orlando Oncologists.