A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Regan Rostorfer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Regan Rostorfer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rostorfer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rostorfer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Regan Rostorfer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Rostorfer graduated from Florida State University , Tallahassee.
Dr. Rostorfer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Regan D Rostorfer MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Regan D. Rostorfer practice?
- Dr. Regan Rostorfer has 6 office locations.
Dr. Regan Rostorfer practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Longwood, FL and Lake Mary, FL.
See Orlando Internists, Orlando Hematologists, and Orlando Oncologists.