Learn more about Dr. Regan Stanger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Regan Stanger, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Stanger graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Stanger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Regan Ruth Stanger MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Regan R. Stanger practice?
- Dr. Regan Stanger has 1 office location.
Dr. Regan Stanger practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.