A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Regan Valfer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Regan Valfer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Regan Valfer, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Valfer graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Valfer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital Of Evanston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Regan A Valfer MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Regan A. Valfer practice?
- Dr. Regan Valfer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Regan Valfer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Northbrook, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Park Ridge, IL.
See Northbrook Obstetricians & Gynecologists.