Learn more about Dr. Regan Valfer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Regan Valfer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Regan Valfer, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Valfer graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Valfer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital Of Evanston
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Valfer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Regan A. Valfer practice?
Dr. Regan Valfer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Northbrook, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Park Ridge, IL.
See Northbrook Obstetricians & Gynecologists.