Learn more about Dr. Rege Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rege Stewart is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stewart
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Stewart Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rege Stewart, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Stewart has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Presbyterian Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rege Szuts Stewart MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rege S. Stewart practice?
- Dr. Rege Stewart has 1 office location.
Dr. Rege Stewart practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.