A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Regg Antle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Regg Antle, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Regg Antle, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dermal Fillers
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Antle graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Antle has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Tri-City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Regg Vince Antle MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Regg V. Antle practice?
- Dr. Regg Antle has 1 office location.
Dr. Regg Antle practices Ophthalmology near Vista, CA.
See Vista Ophthalmologists.