Learn more about Dr. Regg Antle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Regg Antle, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Antle
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Antle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Regg Antle, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dermal Fillers
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Antle graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Antle has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Tri-City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Regg Vince Antle MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Regg V. Antle practice?
- Dr. Regg Antle has 1 office location.
Dr. Regg Antle practices Ophthalmology near Vista, CA.
See Vista Ophthalmologists.