Dr. Reggie Augusthy Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Reggie Augusthy?

September 29th, 2017

Terrible, terrible!

My appointment was for 9:15, at 9:30 I was informed the Doc was running 20 mins late. I was finally called at 9:50 by a very impersonal nurse. No apologies for running late. At 10 I met with another nurse who checked me briefly, again no apologies for running so late. She said the Doc would be in to see me soon... by 10:20 I walked out of the office. Never been to such an unprofessional practice, absolutely no regard for someone else's time... At 10:40 one of the nurses called me and said the Doc wanted to know if I wanted to come back or reschedule, Uhm... No, thank you!

September 19th, 2017

No bedside manor at all

Prepare to be judged and looked down on if you disagree with his treatment. Also, he thinks he knows more about how much pain you are in instead of trusting what you are telling him. When I mentioned that these injections are getting to expensive all he said was "they are only going to get more expensive". I would never recommend him to anyone that needs a good pain management doctor.

March 8th, 2016

Great Doctor

Dr. Augusthy is an excellent doctor. I highly recommend him.

January 19th, 2016

Somewhat rushed at times, but seems to have patient's comfort as his primary concern, and managed to fit me in at the last minute twice. Highly recommend!

January 14th, 2016

WORST DR EVER!!

Saw Dr Augusthy over a year ago & thought WOW, what a jerk & here I was again needing to be seen because of the request of my neurosurgeon. Thought I would give him another chance... Things have not changed, absolute WORST BEDSIDE MANNER ever!! He is a pompous, arrogant individual & instead of listening to his patients to help get to a diagnosis, he is too busy being dismissive & telling you HOW YOU feel!!! I went to Dr Augusthy for additional help & ended up leaving his office feeling worse than when I walked in! I want someone to LISTEN & WANT to help figure out what's wrong! I don't want someone to TELL me HOW I feel! I don't want drugs! I just want a CARING DR who wants to HELP... Dr Augusthy is not capable! Don't waste your time! So much for the second chance!

January 11th, 2016

WHAT A JOKE!

I visited Dr. Augusthy's office recently, after moving into the area. I have been treated for severe back pain for the past 2 years, and diagnosed with a bulging disk. His first words were "If you're looking for pain medication, I'm not going to give that to you." He saw me for 5 minutes; checked my reflexes, told me to walk, that I had a strong foundation and asked me if I wanted a shot. I had the shot and it did me no good. He told me I am find and sent me on my way. I would never ever send anyone to this so-called professional again.

May 20th, 2013

NEVER AGAIN

I spent more time waiting than seeing this so called Dr! He spent less than 2 minutes with me, told me pain in my head, no way could I have pain, but scheduled me for pain injections asap. I never went back to this Jerk of a Dr. Thank-fully he was Fired from Lee Memorial! I didn't have pain according to him but yet he wanted to give me pain injections? What a Loser. Hopefully he isn't hired somewhere else. Stay Away from this one.

August 13th, 2012

Follow through with patients

Dr. Augusthy left his current position. However, he sent me a letter stating that I needed to get a new doctor but he would refill my prescription within 30 days if I had not seen a new doctor yet. I have an appt with a new doctor but not for another 11 days. My refill expired yesterday and I called his office last week and they will not honor his letter ...how can a PAIN doctor's office NOT refill a pain medication .... they don't care if I am in pain. They don't care if I will have extreme pain with no medication for almost 2 weeks?!?!?! I understand he is no longer in his office but his partners or whoever is covering for him should cover prescriptions in the interim. Before he left his office when I was a patient of his, I thought he was a great doctor and he really helped me.

September 15th, 2011

Rude

I have enough stress in my life and will not return to this jerk again.

September 29th, 2010

Sharon

I was very surprised at the time he spent with me, learning my background and the basis of my pain. I did not feel rushed and was very impresses with Dr. Augusthy. He was very polite and patient, he gets an A+ from me.

March 1st, 2010

Very poor bedside manner.

September 2nd, 2009

Dr. A

Dr. Augusthy is a rarity in his field. He shows his considerable humanity and at another office was faced with staff so awful no words can describe (in polite company; I'm usually rude). He worked beyond that and did an excellent job.