Dr. Reggie Augusthy DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

March 8th, 2016
Great Doctor
Dr. Augusthy is an excellent doctor. I highly recommend him.

January 18th, 2016
Somewhat rushed at times, but seems to have patient's comfort as his primary concern, and managed to fit me in at the last minute twice. Highly recommend!

January 14th, 2016
WORST DR EVER!!
Saw Dr Augusthy over a year ago & thought WOW, what a jerk & here I was again needing to be seen because of the request of my neurosurgeon. Thought I would give him another chance... Things have not changed, absolute WORST BEDSIDE MANNER ever!! He is a pompous, arrogant individual & instead of listening to his patients to help get to a diagnosis, he is too busy being dismissive & telling you HOW YOU feel!!! I went to Dr Augusthy for additional help & ended up leaving his office feeling worse than when I walked in! I want someone to LISTEN & WANT to help figure out what's wrong! I don't want someone to TELL me HOW I feel! I don't want drugs! I just want a CARING DR who wants to HELP... Dr Augusthy is not capable! Don't waste your time! So much for the second chance!

January 11th, 2016
WHAT A JOKE!
I visited Dr. Augusthy's office recently, after moving into the area. I have been treated for severe back pain for the past 2 years, and diagnosed with a bulging disk. His first words were "If you're looking for pain medication, I'm not going to give that to you." He saw me for 5 minutes; checked my reflexes, told me to walk, that I had a strong foundation and asked me if I wanted a shot. I had the shot and it did me no good. He told me I am find and sent me on my way. I would never ever send anyone to this so-called professional again.

May 20th, 2013
NEVER AGAIN
I spent more time waiting than seeing this so called Dr! He spent less than 2 minutes with me, told me pain in my head, no way could I have pain, but scheduled me for pain injections asap. I never went back to this Jerk of a Dr. Thank-fully he was Fired from Lee Memorial! I didn't have pain according to him but yet he wanted to give me pain injections? What a Loser. Hopefully he isn't hired somewhere else. Stay Away from this one.

August 13th, 2012
Follow through with patients
Dr. Augusthy left his current position. However, he sent me a letter stating that I needed to get a new doctor but he would refill my prescription within 30 days if I had not seen a new doctor yet. I have an appt with a new doctor but not for another 11 days. My refill expired yesterday and I called his office last week and they will not honor his letter ...how can a PAIN doctor's office NOT refill a pain medication .... they don't care if I am in pain. They don't care if I will have extreme pain with no medication for almost 2 weeks?!?!?! I understand he is no longer in his office but his partners or whoever is covering for him should cover prescriptions in the interim. Before he left his office when I was a patient of his, I thought he was a great doctor and he really helped me.

September 15th, 2011
Rude
I have enough stress in my life and will not return to this jerk again.

September 29th, 2010
Sharon
I was very surprised at the time he spent with me, learning my background and the basis of my pain. I did not feel rushed and was very impresses with Dr. Augusthy. He was very polite and patient, he gets an A+ from me.

February 28th, 2010
Very poor bedside manner.

September 1st, 2009
Dr. A
Dr. Augusthy is a rarity in his field. He shows his considerable humanity and at another office was faced with staff so awful no words can describe (in polite company; I'm usually rude). He worked beyond that and did an excellent job.

May 5th, 2009
Dr. Augusthy really likes to learn about his patients. This makes them feel at home and more relaxed. A patient feels like they can trust him to help with pain and to keep an eye on what is happening.