A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reggie Vaden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reggie Vaden is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reggie Vaden, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaden graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Vaden has 12 hospital affiliations:
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reggie Adele Vaden MD is a female Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Reggie A. Vaden practice?
- Dr. Reggie Vaden has 3 office locations.
Dr. Reggie Vaden practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Little Rock, AR.
See Houston Colorectal Surgeons and Houston Surgeons.