Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Regi Vadassery
Dr. Regi Vadassery, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Poughkeepsie, NY. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Vadassery is affiliated with Saint Francis Hospital and Castle Point Campus Of The Va Hudson Valley Healthcare System. She speaks English.
Dr. Regi Vadassery has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Regi Vadassery is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Poughkeepsie, NY.
Dr. David Mendelson
Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Poughkeepsie, NY 0.01 mi48
Dr. Asha Vallamattam
Poughkeepsie, NY 0.01 mi15
Dr. Joseph Bonanno
Poughkeepsie, NY 0.19 mi29