Dr. Regina Adair MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

September 17th, 2016
I looooved her
Dr.Adair was the best doctor I had ever had. J was pregnant with my second daughter when I choose her as my doctor. I had just had a still born a year pioar and Dr.Adair took very good care of me she's very blunt she just tells you how it is. But also very nice and funny. I was hospitalized for two months and she would come check on me and make sure I was great. The first time I met her she had told me that I was going to be fine and I was going to give birth to my baby and she was rite. I now have a six year old healthy daughter. I'm currently pregnant with twins and I'm very upset that she's gone from community north but I absolutely loved her!

June 30th, 2016
I Love an Miss Dr.Adair she is the greatest

April 14th, 2016
Careless doctor
For the first time, I met with a doctor in the United States who was careless and racist. She kept me waiting for an hour with a scheduled appointment and when she came, it felt like she was in hurry. My primary care physician sent me to consult her about my condition and she recklessly just said "there is no problem". When I was asking questions, she kept saying that it's normal. I am very disappointed with her at park view hospital. If a physician doesn't have time she shouldn't schedule patients.

November 19th, 2015
First time mother
This was my first time prego and I wasn't sure who to pick as a doctor. I had a few in mind however, I went with Dr. Adair. I watched her community video and she seemed like the perfect match for me and my baby. Upon meeting her she wasn't as "upbeat" as I thought she would be, but that was fine not a big issue at all. Throughout my visits I never really connected with her at all. I wasn't asking for her to be a part of my family but I wanted some kind of relationship with the lady that was going to bring my little life into this world. My doctor visits seemed rushed at times and she seemed overwhelmed the majority of the time. I really didn't get a lot of my questions answered, being a first time mother, I had a lot and I think that was just too much for her to handle. I often seen her nurse Lisa, who was very informative, nice, sweet and helped me with a lot of the issues I had. I actually called up to the office to see if Lisa could deliver my baby :-/ ... Anyway I ended up getting online and reading reviews for Dr. Adair and began to freak out when I seen that all of her patients had to have C-sections. Well I was coming up on my 40 weeks and she asked me at 38 weeks when did I want to be induced? I really felt like I didn’t have a choice so I just picked a date and left the office scared and crying. Well I went in to be induced and the next morning, guess what I had to have???? A C-section of course!!! It was extremely emotional and it took so much out of me not to mention that no one told me that my scar was going to be along my private are so I kinda miss handled that area when I went to clean myself the next couple of days. All in all I don't recommend Dr. Adair if this is your first time giving birth also be prepared to have a C-section as well. BTW my friend had a doctor that was in the same office as her and her doctor wasn’t there the day she went into labor so Adair delivered her baby (oh and this was her 4th child all of them where vaginal births) she also had to have a C-section. I don't think she's all bad but I think you need to stand firm in what you want and if she isn’t for you don’t be afraid to switch to another doctor...you do have that choice!!

January 17th, 2015
Lack of communication and poor listening skills
I felt that Dr Adair did not listen to my concerns and dismissed me when I spoke. I felt she was always in a hurry and did not take time to listen nor ask the appropriate question with the timing of my pregnancy. I have had 3 prior c-sections and each were cut at the bikini line. She failed to inform me that she was going to cut a new insition 2 inch lower, causing me to have two c-section soars within 2 inches. I felt that the lack of communication on her part was unprofessional.

August 26th, 2014
Still Prego
I've just read all of the comments and wish I would had read them before choosing a doctor period. I can relate to the comments well. I can relate to the part about the rudeness of staff and Adair seeming to be extremely busy. I’m 16 weeks and I’m thinking about switching doctors. The communication from staff personal to patient is horrible I had to call in to get test result explained to me that I happened to look up under my charts. I don’t feel as if I have a relationship with Adair like I should. I’m not asking to be invited over to dinner, but I think she may have said 10 words to me the whole time that I’ve been her patient. However, her nurse Lisa is amazing!!!!!!!!!! I wish I could continue to see her for the remainder of my pregnancy. All in all I’m almost certain that I’ll be switching doctors here soon. Go at your own discretion see if she suits you. Oh I also had a random call from Community to survey Adair and staff. I gave honest feedback

May 15th, 2014
Dr. Adair is very funny, and honest. I like that she doesn't sugar coat things. She told me when to suck it up and when to go to the hospital. Would recommend her to anyone. Also, very professional and nice.

May 29th, 2013
DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR!
Being from a different state I needed to find a new OB-GYN in Indianapolis. At first Dr. Adair seems ok – just very busy. During my last trimester with Dr. Adair my office visits were only to check my blood pressure and weight. She NEVER gave me a second ultrasound to check the status of my baby. My child was well overdue (two weeks) and had to be induced. Even while inducing my pregnancy, Dr. Adair encouraged me to seek a C-Section despite knowing that I wanted a vaginal delivery beforehand. Dr. Adair’s attitude was horrible during the delivery. Seems that I was keeping her from another place she would have rather been. Without the extra ultrasound to confirm the position of the baby, my child was born LIFELESS as the umbilical cord was wrapped around the neck twice and had to immediately be resuscitated. I suffered third degree rips and cuts. After speaking with three other patients of Dr. Adair’s I learned that they took had suffered severe vaginal rips at the hands of Dr. Adair! I would never use nor recommend Regina Adair to anyone!!!! FIND ANOTHER DR.!

October 18th, 2012
My honest opinion
Best and most honest doctor I have ever had the pleasure of encountering

October 15th, 2012
THE BEST
DOC ADAIR IS THE BEST MOST PROFESSIONAL PERSON I KNO AND I WILL CONTINUE TO GO TO HER.

July 13th, 2012
Find someone else
She only did 1 physical examination on me the entire time I was pregnant. I also complained of a sharp pain and she brushed it of as "nerves". When I had my C-section, they had found that my uterus had a massive tear in it. They could see the baby through my uterus and hadn't cut it open yet. Her bedside manners are poor. I was warned from people that I should look for another doctor, but I was too far along to change. I wished I would've even if it meant an insurance nightmare. Would NOT recommend this doctor..

May 1st, 2012
LOVE THIS DOCTOR!!
I have been going to Dr. Adair since 2008 when I was pregnant with my second son, whom she also delivered vias C-Section. Dr Adair is caring, accurate and FUNNY!! She makes me feel at ease and not uncomfortable as some doctors have made me feel in past. I absolutely love her and highly RECOMMEND her!!