Dr. Regina Aholt MD Patient Reviews

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

June 7th, 2017
Dr. Aholt has promptly diagnosed and treated all of my medical issues in a timely and professional manner. She is extremely considerate regarding sharing the results of test. I think she is a wonderful doctor!

October 20th, 2016
Patient, practical, with a great bedside manner
Dr. Aholt is primary care doctor of my 80+ year old Mom. My Mom has numerous health issues including AFIB, high blood pressure, colon cancer survivor, and kidney/bladder issues. Dr. Aholt is very patient to explain things in a manner we can both understand. She is direct at sharing information, yet caring and compassionate. She is practical and prudent in her care, and has a great bedside manner.

June 2nd, 2016
Doesnt seem to care much
I have seen Dr Aholt for about 7 years and I am finally switching doctors. I literally have had to stop her from walking out on me while I am still addressing concerns with her TWO different times. I feel like a burden and I feel rushed every time I go see her - which is maybe 3 times a year, TOPS. My family has been urging me to switch for some time now, but I don't want to be a dr hopper, but I am at my wits end.

October 19th, 2015
She is excellent in every area you would want or need in a doctor. I have sent five people her way.

November 21st, 2012
Professionally run office, engaged physician
I found Dr. Aholt's office quite well run, and I am not easy to please. I think her support staff are professional and well-trained. I have never felt rushed by Dr. Aholt. I had time to voice my concerns and ask clarifying questions.

August 14th, 2012
Not that impressed
She rushed me in and out and didn't seem that interested in me or my condition. It felt like my opinion wasn't considered. I had a test done and no one contacted me to let me know the results. I know of another patient that she kept giving pills and didn't continue to investigate why it wasn't getting better. Another doctor suggested an MRI 6 months later. That test helped get her on the road to recovery. If Dr. Aholt had suggested it she would have recovered sooner.

July 9th, 2012
best doctor I have ever been to!

August 18th, 2010
Dr. Aholt
She's great about listening to a patient's symptoms and recognizing the problem. She is caring and respectful. Great doctor, highly recommended!

March 21st, 2010
Good Doc
I really liked Regina as a doctor. So many doctors forget about bedside manner. Regina made eye contact with me, listened to me and did not make me feel rushed in my appointment.

February 1st, 2010
Efficient and knowledgeable
Dr. Aholt and the office staff were very efficient. It was the quickest MD visit I ever had. The facility is clean and comfortable with a spacious wating room. The needed medical advice/intervention was provided in a clear manner. The manner was more professional than friendly.

July 7th, 2009
Dr. Aholt seems detached and somewhat aloof. I have had a hard time getting information about myself from the office. I even received the wrong test results once; I was told the conclusion was negative, when in fact it was POSITIVE! Overall, I believe that perhaps the office has gotten to big to provide good care.

May 16th, 2009
Dr. Aholt always seems to busy to "deal" with me. She very rarely makes eye contact. I never get a chance to voice my concerns. She just makes alot of assumptions and leaves like I am some sort of a burden to her and not worth her time.