Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Regina Belkin
Dr. Regina Belkin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with another office in Brooklyn, NY. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Adolescent Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Belkin is affiliated with Staten Island University South, New York Methodist Hospital and Staten Island University Hospital North. Dr. Belkin has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Regina Belkin has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Regina Belkin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Dr. Jagdish Gupta
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Brooklyn, NY 0 mi42
Dr. Dalan Read
Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics
Brooklyn, NY 0.08 mi25