A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Regina Belkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Regina Belkin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Regina Belkin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Belkin graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Belkin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Regina DR Belkin MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Regina D. Belkin practice?
- Dr. Regina Belkin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Regina Belkin practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rego Park, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.