be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Regina Belkin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Belkin graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Belkin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital - North
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Staten Island University South
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Belkin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Regina Belkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Regina L. Belkin practice?
Dr. Regina Belkin practices Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Adolescent Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rego Park, NY and Jamaica, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Adolescent Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Gina Belkin, Dr. Rayna Belkin, Dr. Regena Belkin, Dr. Raina Belkin