A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Regina Belkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Regina Belkin is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Regina Belkin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Belkin graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Belkin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Staten Island University South
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Belkin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan