A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Regina Berkovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Regina Berkovich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
Education & Awards
Dr. Berkovich graduated from Kazan State Medical University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Berkovich has 2 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- USC Norris Cancer Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Regina Radner Berkovich MD and PHD is a female Neurologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Regina R. Berkovich practice?
- Dr. Regina Berkovich has 1 office location.
Dr. Regina Berkovich practices Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.