A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Regina Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Regina Brown is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Regina Brown, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Brown has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brown accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Regina F. Brown practice?
Dr. Regina Brown practices Pediatrics near Lake Forest, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Laguna Hills, CA and Rancho Santa Margarita, CA.
See Lake Forest Pediatricians.