A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Regina Capili:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Regina Capili is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Capili
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Capili Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Regina Capili, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Geriatric Medicine
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Preventive Medicine
- Vascular Dementia
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Capili graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Capili has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Regina Capili MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Regina Capili practice?
- Dr. Regina Capili has 1 office location.
Dr. Regina Capili practices Family Medicine near Grapevine, TX.
See Grapevine Primary Care Doctors.