A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Regina Capili:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Regina Capili is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Capili
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Capili Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Regina Capili, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Geriatric Medicine
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Preventive Medicine
- Vascular Dementia
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Capili graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Capili has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Regina Capili MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Regina Capili practice?
- Dr. Regina Capili has 1 office location.
Dr. Regina Capili practices Family Medicine near Grapevine, TX.
See Grapevine Family Physicians.