Learn more about Dr. Regina Capili:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Regina Capili is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Regina Capili, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Geriatric Medicine
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Preventive Medicine
- Vascular Dementia
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Capili graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Capili has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Capili accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Regina R. Capili practice?
Dr. Regina Capili practices Family Medicine near Grapevine, TX.
See Grapevine Family Physicians.