Dr. Regina Castel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Regina Castel?

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Regina Castel?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 6th, 2013

Psychiatric follow up

This doctor took over my care from another doctor who retired. My medicines were no longer working.She singed what was needed and had me in every week to see that I didn't get side effects and was improving. I am very happy with her care. I have tried to find her new office and did see her a few times at her personal office in Spartanburg. I would would say she said once she was worn down by the sheer volume of people looking for evaluations who were mostly looking for social security deserving or not. I would recommend her to a family member.

February 15th, 2011

Dr Regina Castel

I got the impression Doctor Castel is not a true medical doctor. I think her degree from the Caribbean is a sham. I got this impression after meeting with her one time. She is rude and scattered brained and most certainly has a serious problem and should not be treating patients. She is not very knowledgeable about mental illness or medications. She has a complaint against her in the State of SC and lost her license in the State of PA. I found this out after I realized she was a sham by my own instinct. On both of my appointments she took pills constantly. I believe she has a substance abuse problem.

August 25th, 2017