A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Regina Cho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Regina Cho is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Regina Cho, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cho graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Cho has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Regina Namhee Cho MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Regina N. Cho practice?
- Dr. Regina Cho has 1 office location.
Dr. Regina Cho practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Burnsville, MN.
See Burnsville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.