A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Regina Dougherty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Regina Dougherty is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Dougherty graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Dougherty has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Regina Dougherty DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Regina Dougherty practice?
- Dr. Regina Dougherty has 3 office locations.
Dr. Regina Dougherty practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Jenkintown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Norristown, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Jenkintown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.