A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Regina Drueding:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Regina Drueding is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Regina Drueding, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Drueding graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Drueding has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- Lakeview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Regina W Drueding MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Regina W. Drueding practice?
- Dr. Regina Drueding has 2 office locations.
Dr. Regina Drueding practices Internal Medicine near Bountiful, UT.
See Bountiful Internists.