A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Regina Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Regina Ross is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Regina Ross, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ross has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Navapache Regional Medical Center
- Whiteriver Indian Health Service Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Regina Elizabeth Ross MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Regina E. Ross practice?
- Dr. Regina Ross has 3 office locations.
Dr. Regina Ross practices Family Medicine near Lakeside, AZ.
See Lakeside Family Physicians.