A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Regina Edmond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Regina Edmond, Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Regina Edmond, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Holistic Health
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Edmond graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Edmond has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Western Med Ctr Santa Ana
- Olympia Medical Center - Olympic Blvd
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Regina Edmond MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Regina Edmond practice?
- Dr. Regina Edmond has 2 office locations.
Dr. Regina Edmond practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near West Hollywood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See West Hollywood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.