Dr. Regina Edmond MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

August 5th, 2016
Simple obgyn
This is a simple pregnancy or simple procedure ob if they can they will manipulate causing greater costing procedures like c sections she will tell u one thing and do another her office has stipulation that they won't confirm pregnancy and don't want to see u till 8 weeks or more unheard of beware

May 29th, 2015
The Best Dr. and Staff Ever!
Dr. Edmond and her staff are the absolute best! They are professional, friendly and very welcoming. I recommend Dr. Edmond's to everyone I come in cou ...

April 29th, 2015
Excellent Service Great Staff!
This was my first visit with Dr. Edmond and there aren't enough words to express the depths of my appreciation and gratitude for the excellent service and quality of care I received from Dr. Edmond and her entire staff. I would recommend her to friends and family. Thank you Dr. Edmond!

April 19th, 2015
terrible!
Hands down the worst experience with a doctor yet. She couldn't wait to get out of the room. Instead of answering my questions about birth control and iuds she gave me pamphlets to read. The online check in system is ridiculous. It felt cold and impersonal... not what you'd hope for in a gyno.

March 23rd, 2015
Couldn't recommend Dr. Edmond more
From the receptionist, to the nurse, Carol, to Dr. Edmond, everyone was so incredibly sweet and made a usually less-than-pleasant experience completel ...

December 10th, 2014
New Patient
I found Dr. Edmonds online and I selected her based on her positive reviews and her hospital privileges at Cedars. Her entire staff was friendly and courteous. I was in and out of her office without the long wait one dreads when going to a doctors appointment. Dr. Edmonds lived up to the positive reviews: great bedside manner, prepared, personable, knowledgeable, and genuinely concerned about you and your health. I was so comfortable with Dr. Edmonds it was like talking to your friend that's a doctor. My visit was short but at no point did I feel like I was being rushed. Throughout the visit Dr. Edmonds explained what she was doing and made sure I was comfortable. I highly recommend her to anyone that is looking for an OB-GYN.

April 10th, 2012
Misdiagnosis of STD
I had the same exact problem of Dr. Edmond diagnosing me with herpes, when I never had the STD to begin with. After being tested and having my results read again (both the tests they ran and Dr. Edmond's) by THREE different doctors, they all said that Dr. Edmond just didn't know how to read lab results and incorrectly diagnosed me with an STD I didn't have. Longest 2 months of my life.

March 12th, 2012
I've been to her Sawtelle office and her main office in West Hollywood. I have waited longer than I would have liked at both, but it's pretty typical of most offices. I've also had problems with nurses having issues drawing blood, not fun. Overall, Dr. Edmond is knowledgeable, respectful and helpful. She is available by email and responds quickly, which I've not experienced outside of Kaiser Permanente. I lost a pregnancy early on and she never pressured me and let me take my time deciding on a D & C. She also has called me personally several times with test results. This is also something that does not happen often anymore!

July 26th, 2011
I went to Dr.Edmund for the first time about a month ago, I found her to be very Professional and Informative, after being with Kaiser and my OBGYN although he was very nice, but he didn't get to the root of my problem like Dr. Edmund.I am glad that I found her she made me feel very comfortable and hopeful:)

June 20th, 2011
Disappointing Appointment/ Regret
Clearly a mistake that I am now paying for! On top of bad service on the part of the staff and the doctor, I must now work to dispute an unnecessary charge. I was initially delayed in making an appointment as I was told she was temporarily on hold with my insurance company. When I was finally able to schedule an appointment, they confirmed that they were then accepting my particular insurance. This week I suddenly received a bill for charges I was told my insurance would cove because they were in the network! This is now up there as one of my worst financial/health decisions!! I feel completely ripped off and further disappointed by my experience!

April 4th, 2011
Beyond Horrible Wait Time
My overall experience was a terrible inconvienance! I made my appointment during my lunch hr, informed the receptionist that I was coming on my break the day before. When I showed the doctor was not even there. No one informed me of this. The doctor showed up to the office 40 minutes after my scheduled appointment. She proceeded ver leisurely while knowing I was waiting. I was terribly inconvienanced by the whole process and at that moment had no choice but to go through with the exam which started an HOUR late since I was already going to be late to return to work. The doctor showed no concern or consideration for professionalism and respect for her patient. NEVER AGAIN!

March 11th, 2010
Woman with a Heart
She is warm and caring and professional with her patients. Pleasure to visit and talk to given the sensitive nature of OB GYN issues.