A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Regina Eich is Excellent. Dr. Eich has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Regina Eich, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Eich graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.More Education & Awards
Dr. Eich has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children`s Hospital
- Kettering Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Anthem - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 11 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Regina Eich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Regina S. Eich practice?
Dr. Regina Eich practices Pediatrics near Maumee, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Fredericksburg, VA and Dayton, OH.
See Maumee Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Gina Eich, Dr. Rayna Eich, Dr. Regena Eich, Dr. Raina Eich