A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Regina Foley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Regina Foley is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Foley graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Foley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- St Vincent Rehabilitation Hospital In Part Healthsouth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Regina Pondexter Foley MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Regina P. Foley practice?
- Dr. Regina Foley has 1 office location.
Dr. Regina Foley practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Physiatrists.