A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Regina Frost is Excellent. Dr. Frost has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Regina Frost, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Frost graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Frost has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint John Hospital And Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Frost accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Regina Frost:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Regina R. Frost practice?
Dr. Regina Frost practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Gina Frost, Dr. Raina Frost, Dr. Rayna Frost, Dr. Regena Frost