A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Regina Healy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Regina Healy, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Healy graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Healy has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Regina Gadomski Healy MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Regina G. Healy practice?
- Dr. Regina Healy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Regina Healy practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Germantown, TN.
See Memphis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.