A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Regina Godbout:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Regina Godbout is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Godbout
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Godbout Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Godbout graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Godbout has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Central California Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Regina M Godbout MD is a female General Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Regina M. Godbout practice?
- Dr. Regina Godbout has 1 office location.
Dr. Regina Godbout practices General Practice near Renton, WA.
See Renton General Practitioners.