A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Regina Goodwyn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Regina Goodwyn, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodwyn graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Goodwyn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Regina Gail Harvey Goodwyn MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Regina G. Goodwyn practice?
- Dr. Regina Goodwyn has 1 office location.
Dr. Regina Goodwyn practices Family Medicine near Athens, TX.
See Athens Primary Care Doctors.