A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Regina Goodwyn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goodwyn
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goodwyn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Regina Goodwyn, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodwyn graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Goodwyn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Regina Gail Harvey Goodwyn MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Regina G. Goodwyn practice?
- Dr. Regina Goodwyn has 1 office location.
- Dr. Regina Goodwyn practices Family Medicine near Gun Barrel City, TX.