A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Regina Gurevich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Regina Gurevich, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gurevich graduated from Moscow Medical Stomatologic Institute.
Dr. Gurevich has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gurevich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans