Dr. Regina Hill Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Regina Hill?

A Monster!! A Butcher!! Crazy Doctor

Posted on May 12th, 2016

I hate her guts!! Keep away from this practice

Fantastic Dr and staff.

Posted on May 4th, 2016

I have known Dr. Hill for over 21 years, she is a fantastic Dr and human being. She has delivered my babies and performed major surgery on me, I trust her completely. Her staff is wonderful, especially Amanda and Maria. I highly recommend this practice.

Posted on December 5th, 2015

Dr hill is wonderful, very kind, supportive and knowledgable

treated very poorly

Posted on November 8th, 2015

Went to her to see if she could help me with bv infections instead after a hesterectomy and a bladder sling having problems with her and her attitude changed when they owe you money back.not professional and very short with you the nurse praction is better going to have to find new doctor to see if there is any thing wrong. Still cramping after 8 weeks do not recommend her. And never helped me with what i came in there for in the first place.

Posted on October 25th, 2015

I did not connect with this Doctor she was very abrasive.. I felt like a number when I asked a question about a problem I had, she reply to me that she wasn't God and didn't answer me.. Terrible bedside manners and it seems like she is always rushing.. I will be looking soon for a new Obgyn and i will be glad when i do. Her nurse practictioner is better than her!!!

Posted on September 5th, 2015

First time visit and i really like the way her and her staff were so friendly ..

not impressed

Posted on August 18th, 2014

I had 3 appointments with Dr. Hill before surgery was scheduled. I always saw the nurse practitioner and didn't even meet Dr. Hill until a week after surgery when she told me all went well and to come back if there were any complications. I have had complications for over a year now and still have not been able to reach the doctor. I went to several physicians to see what could be done to rid myself of the problems I've had and they all tell me to speak with the surgeon. Phone calls go unanswered at her office and no voice mail is provided. I have found a new gynecologist and recommend you do the same.

Posted on April 25th, 2014

Due to insurance changes had to switch from the gyn that I had been with for over 15 years. Dr Hill lacks in the return phone call department. Not sure if it is her staff not taking messages properly and forwarding them on or if her business has grown to large too quickly. I need a Dr who is going to help me and work with me. Sad to say that I am searching for a new gyn.

Posted on October 31st, 2012

I've been a patient for 13 years. Great staff and exceptional doctor!

Posted on October 6th, 2011

Dr Hill is the best she delivered my son in 2004 and Dr Hill is number 1# !!!!! I drive 1 hour for my Dr visit with Dr Hill ....

Posted on June 25th, 2017