A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Regina Hovey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Regina Hovey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Regina Hovey, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hovey graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Hovey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Regina Marie Hovey MD is a female Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Regina M. Hovey practice?
- Dr. Regina Hovey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Regina Hovey practices Urology near Fountain Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA.
See Fountain Valley Urologists.