Dr. Regina Lottie Jablonski MD and FACP is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology.
Learn more about Dr. Regina Jablonski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Regina Jablonski is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Regina Jablonski, MD, FACP is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jablonski graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.More Education & Awards
Dr. Jablonski has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jablonski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Regina L. Jablonski practice?
Dr. Regina Jablonski practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near Smithtown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Setauket, NY and East Patchogue, NY.
See Smithtown Internists, Smithtown Hematologists, Smithtown Oncologists, and Smithtown Pathologists.