Learn more about Dr. Regina Jablonski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Regina Jablonski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jablonski
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jablonski Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Regina Jablonski, FACP, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Jablonski graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Jablonski has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Regina Lottie Jablonski FACP and MD is a female Hematologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Regina L. Jablonski practice?
- Dr. Regina Jablonski has 5 office locations.
Dr. Regina Jablonski practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near East Setauket, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Smithtown, NY and East Patchogue, NY.
See East Setauket Hematologists and East Setauket Oncologists.