A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Regina Jakacki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Regina Jakacki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Regina Jakacki, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Medulloblastoma)
- Developmental Disorders
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Jakacki graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Jakacki has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC South Side
- Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Regina I Jakacki MD is a female Pediatric Oncologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Regina I. Jakacki practice?
- Dr. Regina Jakacki has 4 office locations.
Dr. Regina Jakacki practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Sewickley, PA and Monroeville, PA.
See Pittsburgh Pediatric Specialists.