Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Regina Jakacki
Dr. Regina Jakacki, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bethel Park, PA, with other offices in Pittsburgh, PA and Monroeville, PA (and 2 other locations). She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Hematology and Oncology. Dr. Jakacki is affiliated with Childrens Hosp Of Pittsburgh Of Upmc, UPMC Horizon and UPMC Passavant Cranberry. Dr. Jakacki has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Regina Jakacki has the following 1 specialty
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
Dr. Regina Jakacki is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bethel Park, PA.
Dr. Rakesh Goyal
Medical Oncology, Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
Bethel Park, PA 0.02 mi31
Dr. James Cooper
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Pittsburgh, PA 8.01 mi8
Dr. Lynn Malec
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Pittsburgh, PA 8.22 mi9