Regina I Jakacki MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 6 reviews

February 10th, 2015
Awesome Doctor
She treated our daughter and we are thankful for all she has done for her

March 28th, 2013
Riley Hospital For Children
She Is an Expert and Research Doctor and a pioneer in the treatment of optic glioma and neurofibromatosis in children, as well as a specialist of the brain. She is a great doctor.

December 5th, 2011
Dr. Jakacki treated my daughter in 1994 for Medulloblastoma. Because of her knowledge and cutting edge spirit, my daughter is alive 17 years later. She was the most caring and vibrant doctor we have ever had, and pulls no punches when it comes to answering questions. Without a doubt, God was on our side when we had by pure luck been given Dr. Jakacki as my daughter's oncologist. She is an amazing and wonderful person. Do not hesitate to call her if your child needs an oncologist.

October 6th, 2011
Couldn't ask for a better physician
Dr. Jakacki is a remarkable physician. While her direct/to the point demeanor may be tough to deal with at first, she's a no nonsense doctor who truly puts her patients first. She fights for her patients and gives the very best care. She truly treated our daughter as if she were her own. There is no other physician I'd want treating my child than Dr. Jakacki.

December 7th, 2009
I've been seeing Dr. Jakacki for almost 6 years - and she has never been anything other than caring and professional. Wonderful person and doctor!

September 8th, 2008
go to cedar sinai or somewhere else
she is out to make money off clinical trials, not offering the best care unless you research enough on your own and demand it. also, i had to persue disciplinary action because of her weekly reminders that my daughter's life was in the hands of 'Jesus.' i'm sure some people find this comforting, but i am rather comforted by the fact that some doctors take RESPONSIBILITY for the patient, and persue alternative research methods for a CURE on earth. hands down, a terrible person.