Dr. Regina Janicik Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Regina Janicik?

Very Helpful

Posted on April 10th, 2013

Dr. Janicik has been my doctor for over 10 years and really is great! She always reminds me to come in for my annual physical and always calls with results in a timely manner. She is also very thoughtful and cares how I am doing as a whole.

miss her something awful

Posted on October 8th, 2012

i was a patient of dr. janicik's for a while then she asked me to leave. i miss her very much and i miss her staff as well. she was probibly one of the best doctors that ever came out of school. and adding her experience she is surely in the top 1% of all doctors.

compassionate never

Posted on August 10th, 2012

if this is compassionate then i would not want to experience wrath

Great Doctor!!

Posted on May 21st, 2012

Wonderful doctor who cares and spends time to know what is going on with you. She's reachable and follows up, and is very calm (doesn't freak you out about stuff). The nurse practitioner, Stephanie, is also fantastic.

Great Doctor

Posted on March 1st, 2012

Dr. Janicik has great follow through and always follows up with results in a timely manner.

Posted on September 15th, 2011

She is very nice and caring but she has always been very hurried when meeting with me. She has often does not read my patient file ahead of time which has led to rushed and incorrect diagnoses and treatments.

Unhappy patient

Posted on March 29th, 2011

NOT a good practice - my internist of several years left Downtown Primary Care and I did not want to see any of the remaining doctors. I called to obtain a copy of my medical file and was told I would have to pay them in order to get it if I was leaving the practice. Absolutely unacceptable response to someone who was a patient for many years and whose internist left the practice.

Posted on March 8th, 2010

I went to Dr. Janicik and was immediately put at ease by her warm and caring ways. My blood pressure was rocketing sky high and unstable she brought it to normal and stabilized it. Dr. Janicik has always shown compassion and genuinely interested in me and my health- mentally and physically.

Posted on July 12th, 2009

Dr. Janicik is the first physician I have been to who actually speaks with the patient eye to eye as opposed to all the other NYC physicians who seem to be in the "business" as a "business" and not as a profession or because they actually care about the patient. She is smart, attentive and motherly. Medical knowledge is only half the treatment, allaying the patient's fears is the other half. Dr. Janicik gives 110% of herself to her patients and that makes all the difference.

Wonderful Caring Doctor

Posted on June 11th, 2009

Dr. Janicik is the most kind, caring and professional doctor that one can have. It is not easy to find a doctor that takes interest in the total mental and physical well being of the patient and who thoroughly understands your needs. I have been a patient of hers for years and had to move out of the country for personal reasons, but made sure to refer my parents to her. My father, who is a graduate of NYU Medical School was also very impressed by her in depth of knowledge, excellent bedside manner and the exceptional medical care she delivers. The office staff are always very friendly and accommodating. After moving back to New York this year, I made sure to take a more expensive health plan from my job in order to have Dr. Janicik as my PCP. I refused to compromise on my healthcare provider. You will not find another doctor as caring or as kind as her.

Posted on July 22nd, 2016