Dr. Regina Jensen MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

July 8th, 2015
This woman is a maniac when it comes to tests and has absolutely no tact in explaining the results.

September 11th, 2012
The absolute best doctor in the country
She cares deeply about each and every patient she has. She takes her patients whole body health very seriously. Some people don't like her passionate focus and bluntness on your whole health, but I find it to be a rare gift. I would recommend her to anybody, but would also add that you must be serious about your overall health and wellness...becuase she is not an urgent care type doc. She looks at everything; it is a truly amazing form of medical care.

June 18th, 2012
Misled and dismissed
While I forst considered Dr Jensen a bit excessive and abrupt, I now consider her to be a doctor I would never recommend to anyone. Just before I was scheled for major surgery I received a letter from her dismissing me as a patient. I was in total shock and disbelief. When I called and asked for an explanation I was told her lawyers advised her against speaking to me. Another jolt went through me. I never met a doctor that spent so much time filing in the insurance form and charging for a variety of illnesses, at I migh add extraordinary rates. I think she has a scam going and when I told her I would be going on Medicare and my insurance would not go into effect for a month, she sent me the letter dismissing me as a patient, that seems very ironic and the timing is very suspicious. I feel betrayed and sorely misled!!! I will be reviewing my insurance statements and write them a letter as well.

February 14th, 2012
Agree with previous reviews
She charges you for times you never even see her, and when you contact the billing department to question it, they refer you to her attorney! I was also charged a "150 no show fee" on an appointment I never even made. I had to pay it or they were going to send me to collections and or small claims, and I was too sick to try and fight it! She was a smart doctor but unfortunately something happened and she become all about money.

March 1st, 2011
Doctor should be disbared
Doctor is very rude, scams insurance companies, and leaves voicemails telling people they have cancer!! She is a total bogus doctor, even my new doctor said she was "crazy"

April 8th, 2010
Rips off Insurance Companies
This is what is wrong with our Insurance. This doctor charges outrages rates for her services. She is a very good doctor I will not take that from her, however, when you charge over $2000 for an average visit something is not right. You can expect to pay well over $6000 for your first visit. I have insurance and very rarely look at the statements but when I did I was shocked to see what she charges them. I know other doctors in the area are just as good and do NOT charge rates like this. I know you get what you pay for but this is ridiculous.

October 12th, 2009
Dr. Jensen's main problem is her lack of professionalism. She berates her employees in front of her patients and talks badly about her employees to her patients. Her billing office is a screwed up mess and charges for procdures not received. As a patient I got a letter in the mail out of the blue one day stating that she could no longer be my physician. She gave no explanation and when I tried to contact her for an explanation she left word with her staff that her LAWYER said she legally she not have to speak to me. How's that for a PROFESSIONAL! Would NEVER refer her again and sorry I have in the past.