A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Regina Justice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Regina Justice is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Regina Justice, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Justice graduated from Mercer University, Macon.
Dr. Justice has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Upson Regional Medical Center
- Henry Medical Center Inc
- Childrens Healthcare of Atlanta at Hughes Spalding
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Regina P Justice MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Regina P. Justice practice?
- Dr. Regina Justice has 6 office locations.
Dr. Regina Justice practices Pediatrics near Newnan, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Fayetteville, GA and McDonough, GA.
See Newnan Pediatricians.