A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Regina Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Regina Kaplan, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Regina Kaplan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Sexual Dysfunction (Psychological)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kaplan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Regina Kaplan MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Regina Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Regina Kaplan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Regina Kaplan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Florham Park, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Summit, NJ.
See Florham Park Obstetricians & Gynecologists.