Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Regina Kaplan
Dr. Regina Kaplan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Madison, NJ, with another office in Florham Park, NJ. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Kaplan is affiliated with Monmouth Medical Center, Newton Memorial Hospital and St Barnabas Medical Center. Dr. Kaplan has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Regina Kaplan has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Regina Kaplan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Madison, NJ.
Dr. Vivian Chou
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Madison, NJ 0.01 mi29
Dr. Nina Reynolds
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
Chatham, NJ 1.34 mi34
Dr. Fred Silverberg
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Chatham, NJ 1.34 mi37