Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Dr burned my face and was told "Its not all aboutn you" show details Dr burned my face and was told "Its not all aboutn you"
by J One on Sep 10th, 2015

I went in for laser hair removal on my face. (all you ladies understand the unwanted moustache hairs). I paid for 4 treatments. On the second treatment I ended up with burns all around my lips (even my lower lip which has no hair). I went back to the dr and Dr. Kaufman told me she had no idea what it was of how it happened. (funny, my PCP knew exactly what it was on my face) When I told Dr. Kaufmann's office I wanted my money back she told me no. Her front desk girl actually told me that "Its not all about you" Excuse me, anything cosmetic is ALL ABOUT YOU. I am sure that the doctor felt my pain and humiliation from walking around with rectangular oozing crusty burns on my face for weeks while ithe injury she caused healed. She didnt even apologize. Find a reputable doctor, Kaufman uses her patients as a living guiney pig.

Aug 29th, 2011

Had gone to Dr. Kaufmann and had botox injections. Was my first experience and was not sure what to expect but it came out great. Got a gift certificate for Dr. Clevens office in Suntree and the experience was awful with the staff and the results. Dr. Kaufmann knows what she is doing

Dr. Kaufmann is AMAZING!! show details Dr. Kaufmann is AMAZING!!
Apr 4th, 2011

Dr. Kaufmann is really an AMAZING Dr. I feel that I really lucked out! She is so caring and understanding and very artistic at making my face look absolutely beautiful again! She is a class act!!! All of my friends go to her and I will continue to go to her! Her office staff is wonderful as well!! If you want botox or Juvederm or the CO2 laser for wrinkles (AMAZZZZZING by the way)My # 11 lines between my eyes are completely gone and my skin looks 10 yrs younger! I would Choose Dr. Kaufmann before anyone else!